Have been unable to login via virginmobileusa.com to pay bill. I get a perpetual hourglass.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Have been unable to login via virginmobileusa.com to pay bill. I get a perpetual hourglass.

Hi, girflush. Thanks for the update. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI, and the SIM card number.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Have been unable to login via virginmobileusa.com to pay bill. I get a perpetual hourglass.

Seems many are having the same issue.  I recently upgraded to a new phone and have been trying to activate it for over 3 days now.  Hadn't been able to log into the site either until today.  Still can't activate, but at least finally some progress being able to log in at least..but only in Microsoft Edge browser.  Still can't log in with Google chrome.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, cam94z28. We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! You can make a payment using a credit/debit or Top-Up card dialing *729, 611 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 1-888-322-1122 from any phone.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Have been unable to login via virginmobileusa.com to pay bill. I get a perpetual hourglass.

I have been on vacation this week. I let my service lapse due to being on wifi and forgetting about it. Whenever I try to login via virginmobileusa.com with my phone number and password, I get a perpetual spinning circle that never times out. I have tried on 3 different PC web browsers, and my phone's web browser via wifi.

For several months, the My Virgin app has also failed to allow me to get past the screen after first entering credit card details. It just loads a blank page.

Please resolve this or you will lose a long-term customer.