Grace period removal

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Grace period removal

Hi, Aregan1. Sorry to hear that. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

Enthusiast

A couple months ago I called to have the Grace period removed. The system on the front end showed I did not have it but on the other data site the rep looked at said I did. He put in a request but I have not heard back. Want to get Boost-Up like the rest of my family. Please confirm Boost-Up is an option now, it doesnt show on my account yet.
Agent

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply! Do you still need our assistance? If so, please send us your phone number and pin code.

Groupie

Someone is helping with boost up. But if you want to look into for me also that would be great.
Agent

Sounds good! Besides this, is there anything else that we can do for you?

Groupie

Thank you , but it has been taken care of and removed from my account. Thank you for getting back to me.
Agent

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to review your account. 

Groupie

Grace period removal

Can anyone please help . I have been trying for 3 months to have it removed(premier) it actually came off even spoke to a customer service rep who acknowledged it was off. Yesterday a customer service rep looked at the notation from that call and it states premier has been removed. Next day it was placed back on my account. Now they don’t want to remove it. They tell me I have to wait 3 days . No I don’t, it was off and somebody put it back on without my permission. I live about an hour away from Irvine where boost headquarters is located. I’m thinking of walking in there and have them take care of it there.