Grace period not a "perk"

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Grace period not a "perk"

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience! That happens because it has to be escalated to the program administrator to have it removed.

Groupie

I called customer with the request Monday...he said 3 business days. I chatted with a customer service agent Thursday and was told that "it's in progress". I dont understand why it cant be taken off immediately.
Agent

Hi, Jacobyoung. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and PIN. 

Groupie

Hello. I bought a phone with a down payment of 500 dollars and i got a n email saying my purchase was successful. But i didnt get an order number and i didnt get the second email about it shipping. I need help now!!!

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, Aisha! When was it requested for it to be removed?

Highlighted
Groupie

Grace period not a "perk"

It should not take long for the grace period which was promoted as a perk to be removed from my phone. Why cant this be done instantly when asked?You cannot qualify for boost up with it on. Seriously considering leaving Boost for the first time in 10 years