Funds Expiration Date

Go to solution
Highlighted

Funds Expiration Date

Hi.  Another former Virginmobile customer here.  I transferred over with a balance from Virginmobile and the Boost dashboard says that the funds expire in 90 days?  Does that mean I lose all of my prepaid balance then, or simply that I need to add more funds to the balance by that date?  

Regards,

D Rohlfing

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just got an email from Boost that says if my account balance reaches $379.99 or greater, they will deduct $20 for my plan payment. That seems to contradict your reply below of Saturday Feb 29 that says I need to pay $1 every 90 days. What is my 90 day payment; $1 or $20?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you ever get an answer to your questions?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Very helpful information, thank you.

I have one important question to add for us Virgin Mobile prepaid customers. Is there a prepaid balance limit with Boost and what is it?

Virgin had a $400 limit. It is not a phone I use a lot (but still need) so my balance at transfer is at $385. Would be very helpful to know where the new limit is, if any. Thanks!
Highlighted

Hi there! You need to make at least a $1 payment every 90 days to continue using the service and extend the expiration date. Please send us a private message to verify your account and assist you with more information. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My Boost Dashboard also says I have a "Funds Expiration Date". My 18 cent/minute plan was transferred from Virgin Mobile to Boost on 02/26/20 along with the balance in my account. However, when I click on the button "Make a Payment", it says "Pay $0.00 by May 25". I used to pay Virgin Mobile every 90 days. I need to know the following: 

1) How much will I need to pay Boost before May 25 to extend my plan and the funds expiration date?

2) What will be the new expiration date?

3) The Virgin Mobile FAQ says "Customers with existing account balances can apply funds toward service plan payments.", but I don't see that option at the "Make a Payment" page.  How do I do that?

Highlighted

That is great news.  Thank you for the quick reply!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. You need to add more funds to the balance before that date to prevent the balance cancellation. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Funds Expiration Date

Hi.  Another former Virginmobile customer here.  I transferred over with a balance from Virginmobile and the Boost dashboard says that the funds expire in 90 days?  Does that mean I lose all of my prepaid balance then, or simply that I need to add more funds to the balance by that date?  

Regards,

D Rohlfing