Funds Expiration Date

Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Funds Expiration Date

@pphop868 -- Same exact situation and planning to do the same and see what $1 does. Kind of confused by the $0.00, but maybe that will change around the date it is due?
Highlighted

Hey there, grannycatlover! You should be able to make your payment without having to pay any extra online.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That will cost me $3 for you to help me with a payment. Needs to be an option on the account web page.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, brownk1. If you want to make a payment with the account balance, please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi Nosh_CxUx,

The your FAQ says "Customers with existing account balances can apply funds toward service plan payments.", but I don't see that option at the "Make a Payment" page.  How do I do that?

Highlighted
Agent

@grannycatlover: You can Re-Boost your account with any amount at least once every 90 days to keep your account active. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I want to know the answer to this question also. How much dowe pay after our 90 days? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

That's for sure! I cannot find anything on My Boost that explains how my plan works. I can only see at My Boost that I have an 18 cent/min plan that expires 90 days from my transfer date to Boost. At the Make a Payment page, it says I owe $0.00 by May 25. A Boost rep told me that the plan I am now on is a Boost Pay As You Go plan that requires a payment of least $1 every 90 days. They mentioned a Boost Mobile 90 Day Payment Rule, but I can't find that anywhere. I do see the Pay As You Go plan listed in the Boost FAQ under Grandfathered Plans, but it just says you have to "add money" every 90 days, but doesn't say how much, and it says you have to keep the balance above zero. In the Make a Payment page in My Boost, it says I owe nothing, it will accept a payment of $1, but doesn't say how far out $1 will extend the expiration date. I guess my plan is to wait until near the end of my 90 days, then make a $1 payment and then see what that does to the expiration date. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@pphop868 -- Thanks for mentioning that. That goes along with what Virgin had already started doing a while ago (deducting $20 when it reached that amount), so maybe this eventual move to Boost was why.

$1 per 90 days to keep it open would be awesome, but sounds way too good to be true. I guess for now I'll play it safe and assume for now that there is little to no change. But it would have been nice for us all to have not been stuck wondering what's going on with this...
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there pphop868. Thanks for contacting us.

Could you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to have a look?  Also, if possible, send us a screenshot of the message you're referring to.