Forgot pin and screen is broken/black

Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Agent

Re: Forgot pin and screen is broken/black

Hi there Eliseodiazpelay. Please send us a private message with the details and we will look into it. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’d like some help with this same problem too, how can I retrieve my pin?
Agent

Hi there, Se7enpointstar. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

Yes, please, send us a direct message with your phone number to have a look. 

Groupie

Hello, I have a similar problem in that my phones screen won't turn on and I need to access my account so that I can order a new phone, would it be possible for me to send you a direct message as well?
Agent

Hi, isaacristan. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.  To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Groupie

I have the same problem. My screen is cracked and I cannot see anything and I forgot my pin.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Isaac

Agent

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, December, 2016 is not correct. We have one more attempt before the account gets locked, please remember that we need the account activation date (Month and Year) no the phone activation date.

Agent

So sorry to hear that, @KyriqueJ. Let's take a closer look at this. To assist you further, please send us a private message with your phone number.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

hey im having the same problem, im trying to upgrade my phone but i can't get an upgrade unless i know the pin. i have never created a pin nor have i ever received a pin for my phone. how can i get a new pin or even just figure out what my pin is if my phone is broken.

Agent

Hi there, @Shae1! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.