Forgot pin and screen is broken/black

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Forgot pin and screen is broken/black

How can I re-activate my phone after i reported my phone stolen months ago and someone finally returned It ? It's still in great condition
Groupie

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention! We definitely want to look into this for you, luna2lu. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and date of activation (month and year) ?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

want to get a new phone asap!!! my phone is done plzzzz help meeee!!! i need my pin number and i cant get it  waaaaaaaaaa

Agent

Hey there Se7enpointstar. To  send us a Private Message click on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Please include your phone number. 

Enthusiast

How do I send you a private message? I would love to speak with you! Thanks!
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Se7enpointstar. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Forgot pin and screen is broken/black

The screen on my J7 is dead, just completely black, and I've tried everything to fix it. Worse yet I forgot my pin!!! I've tried 8 different ones and they're all wrong. I've been with Boost for 10 years and now Customer Service won't help! I bought a new phone with a new#, but can't stop payment on the old one without the pin. Please help!!! Thanks!