Forgot pin and lost phone

Go to solution
84 REPLIES 84
Agent

Re: Forgot pin and lost phone

Hi @AudlyLuvly. We have replied to your private message, please check your inbox.

Groupie

I did not see any "send this user a message" on your profile
Highlighted
Accomplice LSB
Accomplice

Hello, you need to call the 1.800 number to get a claim no. First, Second you need to obtain an email address from costumer svc. where you can email a picture of your DRIVERS LICENSE so they can verify its you. When you send the email include, A PICTURE OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE, CLAIM NO., OLD CELL PHONE NO, AND NEW CONTACT NO. But MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU NEED AN ALTERNATE NUMBER FOR THEM TO REACH YOU! KEEP IT BY YOUR SIDE AT ALL TIMES. I HOPE THIS HELPS. GOD BLESS

Accomplice LSB
Accomplice

Hello, you need to call the 1.800 number to get a claim no. First, Second you need to obtain an email address from costumer svc. where you can email a picture of your DRIVERS LICENSE so they can verify its you. When you send the email include, A PICTURE OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE, CLAIM NO., OLD CELL PHONE NO, AND NEW CONTACT NO. But MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU NEED AN ALTERNATE NUMBER FOR THEM TO REACH YOU! KEEP IT BY YOUR SIDE AT ALL TIMES. I HOPE THIS HELPS. GOD BLESS
Agent

Hello, @AudlyLuvly. Thanks for contacting us. Please, send us a private message with your phone number to better assist you. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I also need help getting my pin number so I can log in and swap devices after theft of my phone
Accomplice LSB
Accomplice

Hello, you need to call the 1.800 number to get a claim no. First, Second you need to obtain an email address from costumer svc. where you can email a picture of your DL'S so they can verify its you. When you send the email include, A PICTURE OF YOUR DL'S, CLAIM NO., OLD CELL PHONE NO, AND NEW CONTACT NO. But MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU NEED AN ALTERNATE NUMBER FOR THEM TO REACH YOU! KEEP IT BY YOUR SIDE AT ALL TIMES. I HOPE THIS HELPS. GOD BLESS
Agent

Hi there temajhd. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and we will look into this. Victor21

Enthusiast

I do not remember my PIN number and no longer have my phone.

Agent

Hi there Hilliman22. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message and we will be able to assist you best. Victor21