Forgot phone number for wifi hotspot

Highlighted

Forgot phone number for wifi hotspot

I have forgotten my phone number and cannot access my account.  I have tried 7 times to contact customer care but the system keeps disconnecting me.  Please let me know how I can find this information.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Thanks so much for this reaching out! Looking forward to figuring this out together. Please send me a private message with your device's IMEI number.

Highlighted
Groupie

I also have the same problem, and I'd also like to port my tmobile number over to boost.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi @caileigh_p! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message.

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I have also forgotten my phone number for my Wifi Hotspot. I do have the SKU and IMEI code. Please let me know how I can find this information

Highlighted

Hi srobles! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. 

Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

Hello, I also need help recovering the phone number for my hotspot.

I had it written down on a post it inside the original box the modem came in and accidentally threw

it away without realizing it. Please help!

Highlighted

Good morning, johnsemily! I just replied to your private message concerning this situation. Please check your inbox and look for my username so we can further continue.

Stay safe!

Highlighted
Agent

Sure, d3bbie66. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I have this same problem. Can someone help please? Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, johnsemily. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.