Forgot phone number for hotspot

Highlighted

Forgot phone number for hotspot

I recently purchased a mobile hotpsot but forgot to write down the phone number provided to me by Boost Mobile. Now I can't log into my account because it prompts me for my phone number and pin. I believe I set up a pin number but I don't know what the phone number is. I don't know a way to recover the number either. Any help would be appreciated.

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Xxstixkxx. We be happy to assist with your request. Please send us a private message with the DEC number of the device along with the pin code and we will figure this out for you. Through a private message please. Victor21

Highlighted

Hey can you help me retrieve my phone number attached to my warp hotspot
Highlighted

Hey can you help me retrieve my phone number attached to my warp hotspot
Highlighted

Hey could you assist me aswell i dont know ny phone number attached to my hotspot warp i believe i remember my pin
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Lynam9. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

That's not true. I had $100 on my account and just called to get the phone number. Gave them all of my info but my phone number. Magically. I'm guessing because I have money in the account I want refunded. They say they can't give me the phone number. Thieves!
Highlighted
Groupie

Re
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We can assist you with that! Please, send us a private message with the MEID/Serial number of your hotspot and the PIN number to further assist you.

Highlighted

Can't remember hotspot phone number. Can't use customer help service over the phone.
Highlighted

I. Dont know my number for my hotspot box didnt write it down