Forgot phone number for hotspot

Highlighted

Forgot phone number for hotspot

I recently purchased a mobile hotpsot but forgot to write down the phone number provided to me by Boost Mobile. Now I can't log into my account because it prompts me for my phone number and pin. I believe I set up a pin number but I don't know what the phone number is. I don't know a way to recover the number either. Any help would be appreciated.

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted

Hi eduardoobrjs! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. 

Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

hello forgot my number as well
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Ezimisceprime. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Highlighted

I need Help also, Just so Happened to happen to me, i have everything on my Computer Setup so i can just check my Notepad and Ta Da There is all my stuff but.... My Computer Hard drive Crashed and so now i do not know my Number to my Coolpad Surf and i can not pay the Bill if i do not have the phone number for it... i Need Help Please.

Highlighted

Hey there, kd9trey! How can we help you?

Highlighted
Groupie

I too have a problem with this
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Mayascott8195 Could you please send a PM with the device's MEID? I would like to help you with that.

Highlighted

I’m having the same problem. Just purchased Warp hotspot and topped up but accidentally logged out and now I don’t know the number for the device. But I do know my PIN number
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! We’d like to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number? Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Can you help?