Forgot phone number for hotspot

Highlighted

I recently purchased a mobile hotpsot but forgot to write down the phone number provided to me by Boost Mobile. Now I can't log into my account because it prompts me for my phone number and pin. I believe I set up a pin number but I don't know what the phone number is. I don't know a way to recover the number either. Any help would be appreciated.

34 REPLIES 34
Highlighted
Agent

Hey Thetruckerdude!

We can pull up your account by the device IMEI number and then verify with your Pin Number. If you send us a private message with that information, we'll be able to give you the device phone number. We're to help!

EdwinRG

I'm having the same issue.
Highlighted

Good morning Rodeann1992 and thank you for stopping by. 

To better help you, please send us a private message including your device's MEID and your PIN code.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert) 

Highlighted

I know my boost password but I do not know my phone number. Can you help me with that.

Highlighted

I recently purchased a mobile hotpsot but forgot to write down the phone number provided to me by Boost Mobile. Now I can't log into my account because it prompts me for my phone number and pin. I believe I set up a pin number but I don't know what the phone number is. I don't know a way to recover the number either. Any help would be appreciated.