Forgot PIN number

Go to solution
5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Forgot PIN number

Hi there, @Juice0707! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone number?

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

HELP!!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!! My account pin has been reset and my phone but NEVER reported it lost or stolen!!!! I was using my phone just fine then 10 minutes later I didn't have service and I tried calling Boost from my phone it said to report phone found enter mobile number I did that then whenever I entered my account pin I was told it was an invalid pin!!!! I've had the same pin FOREVER!!!! HOW CAN SOMEONE JUST DO THIS TO MY PHONE/ACCOUNT???? PLEASE HELP ME!!! I WORK FROM MY PHONE I WAS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR A BUSINESS CALL AND NOW I WILL MISS THIS CLIENT!!!!
Agent

Hello, Tsantos! We're sorry that happened. We'll be happy to assist you with that. Can you send us a private message with your phone number to verify this?

I've also forgot my pin and I can't get it through text because my phone broke can I get a new pin or get my old pin back by any chance?
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Felipewashere! We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number. 

Highlighted

Forgot PIN number

I need helps retrieving my PIN number, I’ve tried to retrieve it via text but unable to receive my PIN number due to not having service. Helps please