Family Plan???

Go to solution
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Family Plan???

Im trying to cancel my family plan and it wont let me already added money to my account and cant cancel other line about to be pissed
Agent

Hello @annie56. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are unable to activate Cricket devices. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know. -Melissa C.

i want to give my daughter my nokia cricket phone and add her to my family plan...how do i get her number on the cricket phone? just go to boost?

Good afternoon crystgdw81 and thank you for contacting us. To change the primary account's ownership, you need to cancel the linkage between yours and your daughter's account.

After doing that, you just need to invite your daughter to join your plan and that will make your account become the primary. Is there anything else we can do for you today?

We're here to help!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Family Plan???

I have a family plan. I gave the primary number to my daughter on accident. Now she gets all account information. How do i change the primary and secondary numbers so that I get the messages and not get?