Family Plan HELP!

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Family Plan HELP!

Hello, @Obeylisa9! We will definitely help you. Can you please send us this info in a private message, along with the account PIN? To send a private message, please click on my username to see the option. Thank you.

Accomplice

My phone number is ****
And the MEID is *****
Agent

Could you please send us a PM with your Phone number, PIN code, IMEI of the new device, and the SIM card number?

Accomplice

Exciting account
Agent

Understood. Are you trying to activate the phone with a new number or in an existing account?

Accomplice

I have been trying to activate my iPhone 6s Plus and everytime I try on the boost site it says redglion
Agent

Hi, @Obeylisa9 How may we help you?

Accomplice

May I get some help please
Agent

Hi, Beffers123. This is how it works:

Primary Line / Subscriber: No prorated credit available for unused service. We suggest setting up a plan change to a Family Plan to occur on your next monthly payment date so you get the full value of your paid service on your single line plan. 

Secondary Line / Subscriber: Prorated credit for unused service on an existing single line plans will be applied to the primary line’s account balance. 

Please go to https://www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Support:PlansAndServices#!/support/faq/plans-services/fa... for more information.

Highlighted
Groupie

Family Plan HELP!

I invited my daughter to join my plan. We both already have funds on our phones. Are we going to lose those funds when she accepts and it's approved?! I just paid my monthly charge and don't want to pay again already! Please help!