Family Plan HELP!

Highlighted
Groupie

Family Plan HELP!

I invited my daughter to join my plan. We both already have funds on our phones. Are we going to lose those funds when she accepts and it's approved?! I just paid my monthly charge and don't want to pay again already! Please help!
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Obeylisa9! We will definitely help you. Can you please send us this info in a private message, along with the account PIN? To send a private message, please click on my username to see the option. Thank you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My phone number is ****
And the MEID is *****
Highlighted
Agent

Could you please send us a PM with your Phone number, PIN code, IMEI of the new device, and the SIM card number?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Exciting account
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Are you trying to activate the phone with a new number or in an existing account?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have been trying to activate my iPhone 6s Plus and everytime I try on the boost site it says redglion
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Obeylisa9 How may we help you?

Highlighted
Accomplice

May I get some help please
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Beffers123. This is how it works:

Primary Line / Subscriber: No prorated credit available for unused service. We suggest setting up a plan change to a Family Plan to occur on your next monthly payment date so you get the full value of your paid service on your single line plan. 

Secondary Line / Subscriber: Prorated credit for unused service on an existing single line plans will be applied to the primary line’s account balance. 

Please go to https://www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:Support:PlansAndServices#!/support/faq/plans-services/fa... for more information.

Highlighted
Groupie

Family Plan HELP!

I invited my daughter to join my plan. We both already have funds on our phones. Are we going to lose those funds when she accepts and it's approved?! I just paid my monthly charge and don't want to pay again already! Please help!