Expedited Shipping

Enthusiast

Expedited Shipping

I placed an order yesterday at 11:46 pm (so made the noon deadline) and paid $12 for Expedited shipping. Checked order today and it hasn't even shipped yet! It says order processing this morning. Is there a reason why it didn't ship even though it was ordered by your deadline? And do I get the $12 shipping back since it didn't go out like promised?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

To research further, please send us a private message with the order number.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Enthusiast

My confirmation email was sent at 11:46 am yesterday (March 4th). It is under my wife's email: f.washegesic@gmail.com
Agent

Hi, @russwashegesic. Just to confirm, at what time did you place the order? 

Enthusiast

Ok, that would be great, but my order is STILL processing, way more than 24 hours later. 24 hours would have been 11:46 this morning. So again, why did I pay $12 when I won't have it in any kind of expedited fashion?

Agent

Hey there @russwashegesic What we offer is for the device to be shipped next business day, once the order is processed. The order can take up 24 hours in order to be processed. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Expedited Shipping

I placed an order yesterday at 11:46 pm (so made the noon deadline) and paid $12 for Expedited shipping. Checked order today and it hasn't even shipped yet! It says order processing this morning. Is there a reason why it didn't ship even though it was ordered by your deadline? And do I get the $12 shipping back since it didn't go out like promised?

Thanks!