Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Existing Customers

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: new customers ONLY free phones same generic reply

Amy -Ive posted a reply to the typical "we occasionally offer deals to current customers blah blah blah". Prove me wrong. Post an offering where ANY existing customer received a free upgrade phone from Boost the same way a new customer was offered. Prove it and I will believe it but keep in mind I have 15 years of data that proves otherwise. New customers being offered New or slightly used modern iphones at $49, Lg Stylo 5 phnes being offered free (existing loyal customers $160). SHOW ME ONCE WHEN AN ECISTING CUSTOMER WAS EVER OFFERED A FREE MODERN UODATED PHONE...PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG or please dont reply with the same 15 year old generic response. TY.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Existing Customers penalized..again

Nope..As mentioned, you will never find a cell phone sale priced on the same level as a new customer..so much for customer loyalty. Case in point. Ly Sytlo 5 phones. New customers FREE. Existing customers $160..REALLY? Not once in 15 years has boost EVER made the same sale priced phones available to existing customers. Prove wrong! Ive heard the same speal of we occasionally offer blah blah blah to existing customers..it s all crap cause Ive been waiting for 15 years for a similar on the same kevel pricing..it hasnt happened. So now when people look at my crappy phone I tell them the real reason why Boost wont uograde my phone on the same playing field as a new customer and why customer loyalty stinks at Boost. My embarasing out dated phone is a testiment towards the non loyalty of Boost to existing customers and truly shows other potential customers what truly 15 years of dedicated loyalty is and means as a Boost customer.
Highlighted
Agent

Re: new customers ONLY free phones

Hello gonnaleaveboost. We're terribly sorry to know you feel this way. We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only. You can also check if you qualify for our BoostUp! program, and take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting our website. Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

new customers ONLY free phones

Here we go again. Boost offering LG Stylo 5 free to new customers, your cost as existing customer $160 - what garbage. Same game as internet providers except ISPs have a monopoly; cell phone providers dont, TG. Same generuc answers of "we occasionally offer existing custo.ers blah blah blah". NOT ONCE IN 15 YEAR HAVE I EVER SAW AN EQUIVALENT OFFER MADE TO AN EXISTING CUSTOMER - EVER! PROVE ME WRONG. You cant because I have never seen a sale priced phone at the same price as a new customer and I have been checking for 15 years. So my question to Boost is WHEN ARE YOU EVER GOING TO OFFER THE SAME SALE REDUCED PHONE PRICES FOR SALE TO CURRENT LOYAL CUSTOMERS?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Existing Customers

Actually Anne, I stand corrected. New customers recert iphone 7 = $49. Loyal current customers, same phone = $249. That s right. $249! And I have posted pics to prove it through tech support.Please prove me wrong by sending me an iphone 7 at $49.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Wow...I got the same generic reply again.."were constantly offering new deals"...which just proves the content of my post wasnt read. An Iphone 7 recertified = new customer = $79. Same exact Iphone Existing customer = $249. Ive posted this for 2 weeks now and I have yet to see a $49 recert Iphone 7 for $49 for existing customers. Posts back to 2017 all seem to say the same thing. Loyal existing customers are not included in phone upgrades at the same level as a new customer. It s a shame Boost penalizes current customers from having the ability to have the same deals.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, there, @DoesntMatter. We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only. You can also take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website here.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I 100% agree with everything you posted. I have asked the same question for several days and answered with the same generic "we offer boost up with payment plans". Unfortunately the new customer can get a recert iphone 7 for $49 and currenr customers cannot have the same offer. I was offered a boost up plan that still would cost me over $200 for the same phone. Even the boost stores agree that the policy sucks for current loyal customers. I guess the only option is to wait to see if they will listen to what we are trying to tell them. If we continued to be punished for being a loyal customer the only ootion left would be to send a clear signal to management by going elsewhere. Many of my friends who have boost are at this point where we feel cheated out of the same level upgrade deals new customers receive and we will most likely leave soon.
Highlighted
Agent

We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only but you can certainly take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website https://www.boostmobile.com/deals.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:OnlineDeals.

Highlighted
Groupie

I appreciate your assistance and hope you can understand my frustration. I also understand it is not the Customer Reps fault it’s Boost as a whole!!! I’ve just noticed throughout the years though that the very Few IF Any perks we may be eligible for as Existing customers always seem to be limiting in one way or another!!! Again, I hope you understand my frustration is NOT with you but with Boost!!!!