Existing Customers

7 REPLIES 7
Accomplice

Re: Existing Customers

Actually Anne, I stand corrected. New customers recert iphone 7 = $49. Loyal current customers, same phone = $249. That s right. $249! And I have posted pics to prove it through tech support.Please prove me wrong by sending me an iphone 7 at $49.
Accomplice

Wow...I got the same generic reply again.."were constantly offering new deals"...which just proves the content of my post wasnt read. An Iphone 7 recertified = new customer = $79. Same exact Iphone Existing customer = $249. Ive posted this for 2 weeks now and I have yet to see a $49 recert Iphone 7 for $49 for existing customers. Posts back to 2017 all seem to say the same thing. Loyal existing customers are not included in phone upgrades at the same level as a new customer. It s a shame Boost penalizes current customers from having the ability to have the same deals.
Agent

Hi, there, @gonnaleaveboost. We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only. You can also take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website here.

Accomplice

I 100% agree with everything you posted. I have asked the same question for several days and answered with the same generic "we offer boost up with payment plans". Unfortunately the new customer can get a recert iphone 7 for $49 and currenr customers cannot have the same offer. I was offered a boost up plan that still would cost me over $200 for the same phone. Even the boost stores agree that the policy sucks for current loyal customers. I guess the only option is to wait to see if they will listen to what we are trying to tell them. If we continued to be punished for being a loyal customer the only ootion left would be to send a clear signal to management by going elsewhere. Many of my friends who have boost are at this point where we feel cheated out of the same level upgrade deals new customers receive and we will most likely leave soon.
Highlighted
Agent

We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only but you can certainly take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website https://www.boostmobile.com/deals.html?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehonesRobot surprisednlineDeals.

Groupie

I appreciate your assistance and hope you can understand my frustration. I also understand it is not the Customer Reps fault it’s Boost as a whole!!! I’ve just noticed throughout the years though that the very Few IF Any perks we may be eligible for as Existing customers always seem to be limiting in one way or another!!! Again, I hope you understand my frustration is NOT with you but with Boost!!!!
Agent

Hi, anrhodes4. We have the upgrade promotion at the store. You must be a Boost Mobile customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a New/CPO handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap to be eligible for promotional pricing.

We also have the BoostUP! Installment option. BoostUP! is an affordable way to pay for your phone over time. You can purchase an eligible phone with a variable down payment, depending on the phone selected, and agree to monthly installment payments for the device. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. You can check your eligibility signing into https://myaccount.boostmobile.com. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. 

Groupie

Existing Customers

Why is it that Boost has hardly any promotions or incentives for Existing Customers... does YEARS of unwavering loyalty and dedication not mean anything???? Monthly I see Boost offer outstanding incentives for those switching from Other Carriers TO Boost BUT....what about those who have/are already standing by Boost from the start???? Prepaid or not there should be Incentives to Existing Customers; not to mention, those who refer Boost by word of mouth bc I for one have done it for years now(referred many) and have yet to receive any compensation or recognition!! Anything is better than NOTHING and don’t feel like asking for just the teensiest bit of recognition is asking too much!!!!!