Existing Customers

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Existing Customers

We're constantly offering a variety of promotions such as: Campaigns, Trial Plans, Plan Upsell Promos, Handset Upgrade Programs, Discounts, Apps Promotions, and more. All designed to add value to your experience as a Boost Customer. Most of these promotions will be available in-store only but you can certainly take advantage of really great deals and specials by visiting the website https://www.boostmobile.com/deals.html?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehonesRobot surprisednlineDeals.

Groupie

I appreciate your assistance and hope you can understand my frustration. I also understand it is not the Customer Reps fault it’s Boost as a whole!!! I’ve just noticed throughout the years though that the very Few IF Any perks we may be eligible for as Existing customers always seem to be limiting in one way or another!!! Again, I hope you understand my frustration is NOT with you but with Boost!!!!
Agent

Hi, anrhodes4. We have the upgrade promotion at the store. You must be a Boost Mobile customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a New/CPO handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap to be eligible for promotional pricing.

We also have the BoostUP! Installment option. BoostUP! is an affordable way to pay for your phone over time. You can purchase an eligible phone with a variable down payment, depending on the phone selected, and agree to monthly installment payments for the device. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. You can check your eligibility signing into https://myaccount.boostmobile.com. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Existing Customers

Why is it that Boost has hardly any promotions or incentives for Existing Customers... does YEARS of unwavering loyalty and dedication not mean anything???? Monthly I see Boost offer outstanding incentives for those switching from Other Carriers TO Boost BUT....what about those who have/are already standing by Boost from the start???? Prepaid or not there should be Incentives to Existing Customers; not to mention, those who refer Boost by word of mouth bc I for one have done it for years now(referred many) and have yet to receive any compensation or recognition!! Anything is better than NOTHING and don’t feel like asking for just the teensiest bit of recognition is asking too much!!!!!