Exceptions to unlock

Highlighted
Groupie

Exceptions to unlock

So I currently keep two phones on one is an iPhone through Boost and the other is an LG through Verizon. I think I have only had the iPhone and boost service for a month but I really want to switch back to my android phone as my main phone and use the iPhone as my secondary. Would they make an exception to unlock the iPhone so I can do this!?! I mean I paid for the phones and the services I should be able to use them to fit my needs. If I can’t unlock the phone can i at least port my number to the other phone?? I hate that I would be taking a loss of $100+ and having to go trough all this trouble
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hey there, amontes! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, contact Boost Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-BOOST-4U.

Highlighted
Groupie

Exceptions to unlock

So I currently keep two phones on one is an iPhone through Boost and the other is an LG through Verizon. I think I have only had the iPhone and boost service for a month but I really want to switch back to my android phone as my main phone and use the iPhone as my secondary. Would they make an exception to unlock the iPhone so I can do this!?! I mean I paid for the phones and the services I should be able to use them to fit my needs. If I can’t unlock the phone can i at least port my number to the other phone?? I hate that I would be taking a loss of $100+ and having to go trough all this trouble