Delivery Issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Delivery Issues

Hi, @dolcebellezza27 Sorry to hear that. Could you please send me a PM with your order tracking number?

Highlighted

Don’t order from them. They scam people. I never got my phone they claimed they delivered and after I spend 2 hours on the phone with them they didn’t help me and I’m stuck paying for a phone I didn’t get. The worst service ever, then when you call they don’t understand English well
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @jenwalker! We're deeply sorry to hear about your situation. Let's do our very best to change your mind about our company. Just to confirm, which phone did you purchase? Also, could you please let us know more details about that $100 credit promo you are inquiring about? If possible, please send us a private message with your order number, that way we can check your address as well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Delivery Issues

I was expecting my phone all day today when suddenly my Fed-Ex  tracker said they had wrong address and could not deliver. I was not allowed to give them the apartment number that Boost had left of the label. I need my phone and do not want to cancel my order, if that's even an option. I can get a hold of support.  What do I do?It's only an apartment number. My last phone I ordered from boost was suppose to come with a $100.00 free service which they also never honored. Only reason I'm still with Boost at this time is because my son is also on my plan. But this is it, if they do not correct this swiftly I'm finished.