Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Delivery Issues

Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Delivery Issues

I’m having the same problem. Been expecting this phone for the past week or so and all of a sudden the delivery has an exception.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Nahiya. Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send me a Private Message with order number so we can take a look into this. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the same issue. FedEx can't deliver my order because of my incorrect unit number. They need it to be delivered tomorrow, please help.
Highlighted
Groupie

the order was placed on July 5th and yes it's ,issing my apt number only.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @louis95 How much time ago did you place your order? The order is missing your apartment/unit number?

Highlighted
Groupie

hey i have the same issue with a phone i ordered, can you help me?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @jennwalker! We'd like to help you. Can you please provide us more details about this situation through a private message?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I want everyone to know that Boost Mobile made everything right, including the $100 serice they owed me from last phone purchase!

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Kenya451. Be aware, orders placed on holidays/weekends with overnight shipping, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered my phone at 2:30am today with the extra $12 for expedited next day? will it be delivered today?