Data issues not solved

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Data issues not solved

I just recently paid my bill 3days ago and im on 50 dollar plan unlimited and my data is not working and boost claims ive used 23+ gb data and 8 gb hot spot in 3 days i want my money back or problems solved
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Agent

That's right. Unfortunately, since it is not part of our network we are unable to guarantee your network experience. We can understand that this is a frustrating experience. Sprint is continually working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support more areas. Throughout the next year we will be making major updates to our network and it’s possible that the signal strength in this area may improve.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok. So the Sprint towers near me should still be communicating with my phone, right?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there isaacfarrell. The area within zip code 54664 is a non coverage area for voice and extended coverage for data. Extended coverage means that it works from other carriers near by towers when available. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes. I can receive texts fine as well as phone calls. The zip codes are 54664 and the street... There is no particular street. On any road, ridge, or field I go into there is no data. I only get the roaming signal at the top of my notifications bar. This even happens when I have full reception.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Are you able to may calls and text?  Could you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am still waiting for your response, Victor21. At least give me an estimate of how long it will take to solve the problem.
Highlighted
Accomplice

It is a constant occurrence. The message "Mobile data connection error" has not left my notification bar since gettion the plan.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there isaacfarrell. We definitely want to look into this for you. o research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have a Samsung Galexy J3 Emerge and am having the same problem. I am on the $35 plan and am able to receive and send text and phone calls, but unable to utilize the 3g of data! I am getting the error code "MIP 67". I only started ten days ago and am already disappointed with boost mobile! If this isn't fixed within the next seven days, I am switching back to tracfone at the termination of the monthly contract.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm still having issues with boost telling me I used data or hotspot when I did not. They simply will not budge but I know the truth, I was a loyal boost Mobile customer for years and today I will be switching to MetroPCS due to the blatant disregard to my issue. They will tell you to private message them for a solution but ultimately tell you that you've used it and there is nothing you can do but pay to reset your plan, or offer to sell you more hotspot. They know there is an issue it's not a coincidence there are 20 posts in the last week alone about the exact same thing.