Data issues not solved

Go to solution
6 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Data issues not solved

I'm still having issues with boost telling me I used data or hotspot when I did not. They simply will not budge but I know the truth, I was a loyal boost Mobile customer for years and today I will be switching to MetroPCS due to the blatant disregard to my issue. They will tell you to private message them for a solution but ultimately tell you that you've used it and there is nothing you can do but pay to reset your plan, or offer to sell you more hotspot. They know there is an issue it's not a coincidence there are 20 posts in the last week alone about the exact same thing.
Agent

Hi there Niceguy2com. Please do not send information through public view. To send a private message you would tap on the representative's name and it will give you the option to private message. Victor21

Accomplice

How do i send you a private message?
Accomplice

513abc is my phone number and even today complaining to boost over data usage being capped on an unlimited plan i feel as if im being frauded and customer service teminated contact with me before resolving my complaint

Agent

Hi Niceguy2com!

We don't have a contact number available where you can reach out to a corporate officer. Please allow us to look into that problem through here. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and security pin? We're at your service!

EdwinRG

Accomplice

How can i contact coorperate?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Data issues not solved

I just recently paid my bill 3days ago and im on 50 dollar plan unlimited and my data is not working and boost claims ive used 23+ gb data and 8 gb hot spot in 3 days i want my money back or problems solved