Customer service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Customer service

Boost have the worst customer service ever. I been trying to get my boost up and or my refund since June 20th. I been hung up on so many time it don’t make since. You ask to speak to a supervisor and they are so rude. I still haven’t got my money or a phone. They still got a contract under my name and I don’t have the phone. They keep telling me 48 yo 72 hours and no one does anything. The worse service ever. I got 6 lines with boost, my phone is doing what it want when it want. And I can’t get a new phone because of them. At this point I’m about to change company’s, even though it cost more. They at lease pay attention to the customers and try to fix problems instead of hiding them. Very disappointed, and very pissed.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Hi Bradley1! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

We are really sorry to hear that you are experiencing inconveniences with the service. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I want renew my service and data this service s
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm in having my services about a month and I don't want to gain I haven't got to use my phone maybe a handful of times there's no data there's no cause you ain't around in or out there's no texting her out go says emergency calls only I've called customer service Boost Mobile 100th and times y'all tell me the same thing that don't fix it and they want you to get that one so I need to get something done about this ASAP this is bullcrap I spent my money trust in the booth in this is not near what I thought it was going to be
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Mstia1982. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

No, just would like to remove the boost up off my line so I can go to a store and boost up. I never received the phone or refund, but I’m still showing boost u on my account since June.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @belindahelm2000. Thanks for contacting us. Do you have a family plan and would like to remove a secondary line? If so, call customer care for help. You can contact them at your convenience at 866-402-7366. 

Highlighted

Need to remove a number from my account
Highlighted

I need to remove a number from my account
Highlighted

That doesn’t sound good at all. We’re always looking to deliver the best experience. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and order number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Customer service

Boost have the worst customer service ever. I been trying to get my boost up and or my refund since June 20th. I been hung up on so many time it don’t make since. You ask to speak to a supervisor and they are so rude. I still haven’t got my money or a phone. They still got a contract under my name and I don’t have the phone. They keep telling me 48 yo 72 hours and no one does anything. The worse service ever. I got 6 lines with boost, my phone is doing what it want when it want. And I can’t get a new phone because of them. At this point I’m about to change company’s, even though it cost more. They at lease pay attention to the customers and try to fix problems instead of hiding them. Very disappointed, and very pissed.