Customer Service line down?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Has anyone been able to contact Boost Mobile customer service. I have been trying to get my account number. The phone service line does not have an option to get it. When it asks to connect to a service rep it puts me on hold for hours until I get frustrated and hang up. The chat support is only available for an hour each night at 1 am in the morning when I am asleep. I have not been able to contact any of the Agents on the forum. OMG WTF Boost!!!!! Some people on the forum have suggested contacting Sprint, I ahave been able to reach them by chat but they say they do not have access to Boost accounts. At least I am able to contact Sprint.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Groupie

I got thru to customer service just now! I don't exactly know what I pressed to finally get on hold, something to do with changing service. It was over and hour but eventually someone answered and gave me and account number. Hope it works! 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Has anyone been able to contact Boost Mobile customer service. I have been trying to get my account number. The phone service line does not have an option to get it. When it asks to connect to a service rep it puts me on hold for hours until I get frustrated and hang up. The chat support is only available for an hour each night at 1 am in the morning when I am asleep. I have not been able to contact any of the Agents on the forum. OMG WTF Boost!!!!! Some people on the forum have suggested contacting Sprint, I ahave been able to reach them by chat but they say they do not have access to Boost accounts. At least I am able to contact Sprint.