Confirmation Email

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Confirmation Email

We understand. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

thanks but I have yet to receive anything I really need to see the status of my order, I am without a working phone at the moment

Hey there, mcruz! You should receive the order key number soon if you have not received it yet.

Enthusiast

As of this morning the payment is no longer pending and has gone through should I expect a confirmation email soon?
Agent

Funds are held on a bank or credit card account to verify available for a purchase or payment. When our payment systems cannot approve a credit card transaction, the credit card account holds the funds. Funds are held on a bank or credit card account to verify available for a purchase or payment. The amount is not charged, just held from available balance to use by the bank or card company account.

Enthusiast

I do have a boost account and paid via paypal.   I realized I wasn't logged into my account after I ordered the phone.  I did check my bank account and the funds are pending

Agent

Hi there! Did you check your bank account to verify that the charge is not pending? Do you have the order number? Do you have an active Boost Mobile account?

Enthusiast

Confirmation Email

Hi I Ordered a Phone yesterday evening and have yet to receive a confirmation email.  How do I go about getting one?  My phone broke and I really need to know when the replacement is coming in, thanks