Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Conditional call forwarding

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Conditional call forwarding

I would also like to see the Conditional call forwarding feature added to Boost. I'm currently contemplating switching carriers because of this.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Community Manager

No updates at this time, but I'll communicate the suggestion up the chain.  We do want to see our customers happy.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

Is there any update? I'd like to forward my unanswered calls to another number rather than go to voicemail. I can't forward all my calls but like it forward if busy or no answer. Is there anyway this possible? Can cusotmer service set it even though the star codes mentioned for other carrier don't work.

Highlighted

I agree, I would like to use YouMail as well, but that is not possible without conditional call forwarding. It would only enhance the appeal of Boost Mobile if this were turned on. I would really like to see this added.

Highlighted

I been calling about conditional call forwarding for awhile. I was waiting to see if boost will add this feature. I decided to join metro pcs just to have this feature. I told the boost Rep that I really don't want to leave boost but I did. Maybe when they add conditional call forwarding I might come back. Conditional call forwarding is a very important feature to have. Sprint have it but not Boost.
Highlighted
Guru

I second this highly desirable feature !

BOOST ! PLEASE enable Conditional call forwarding (*28, *73, *74), the forwarding of incoming calls to a number you specify for when a caller receives a busy signal or no answer.

-J
Highlighted
Groupie

Conditional call forwarding

I'd like to use additional voicemail such as "YouMail". However, in order to use this service which is a third-party service, I need the ability to set or turn on conditional call forwarding. This would forward my phone calls to that voicemail number of that service only when my phone is not answered or on another call. Currently only basic call forwarding is available. This is a nice feature however, it strictly for words all calls no matter what. So it would be nice if the feature of conditional call forwarding could be added. Thanks!