Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Conditional call forwarding

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Conditional call forwarding

I think a fair interpretation of the repeated "stay tuned to the website" comments by agents means Boost has no intention of implementing this anytime soon. Just a heads up to the rest of you boost users and potential users out there!

Highlighted
Agent

No word on this yet, MovingUp7, but stay tuned to our site for updates on this.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, will boost be providing the conditional call forwarding (*28, *73, etc) anytime soon? I know this is a budget service but it's somewhat mandatory for any cell provider.

I've used google voice for 10 years no problems, and switched to boost recently. I'm going to have to change carriers if CCF is not implemented.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello Disoneinva2001! Thank you for your inquiry. We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. Please stay in touch with us here!

Highlighted

Have there been any updates as we are nearing a new year ? I really would like to see conditional call forwarding available soon.
Highlighted

You might have call forwarding available but not conditional call forwarding. Conditional call forwarding is where you forward your calls only under certain conditions such as no answer, busy, or unavailable. That is what customers are wanting added.
Highlighted
Agent

@dougpauline02 Hey there! We do have Call Forwarding available. Are you having issues with this feature?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

us too, would love to see . Conditional call forwarding added 
dougpauline02

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for your thoughts @GregCorcoranJr.  Though I totally understand the need for readily available data and am proud of both Boost and Sprint for sticking to Unlimited when others moved away, I don't know of any carrier, pre paid or postpaid that currently offers an unlimited LTE hot spot.  I was curious so I did a little bit of research and still didn't find one.   I'd be interested in looking at the details of such a plan, if there is one out there that's unlimited LTE.  Regardless, I'll absolutely pass on your suggestion and thoughts. 

For power users, like yourself, sometimes postpaid can be a better option because the hotspot plans tend to be more generous.  Our partner Sprint's Unlimited Freedom starts at $65 for the first line with a 10GB LTE hotspot included.  If you're on Auto Pay and have a qualifying corporate discount, you could get that down to $55 for the first line.  It's something to think about.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

Agreed, condition call forwarding is a mandatory feature, especially when you are on your 15th year of Google Voice considering it's the only number that you give anyone, and without a option for conditional call forwarding when Google Voice forwards a call to my cellphone and I can't answer it, it's very inconsistent with which Voice mail catches the call, I would cancel my voicemail​ with boost if I can. If I don't answer, just let it ring. And off topic note. The 8gb hotspot Cap on the unlimited plan needs to be rethought. I am a power user and I have to have a plan with unlimited data. I understand the bandwidth limit considering I'm a power user who when Verizon wireless unrolled the 4G data when I was grandfathered under the unlimited everything plan at $116/mo I went from 19Gb/mo @3g to 90Gb/mo @4g avg. Yeah I'm that guy. I'm a power user. And I could be considered a bandwidth/ Data hog. My life revolves around data connectivity to increase my knowledge and technical capabilities. So I totally understand and agree with bandwidth prioritizing, during peak Network loads I don't agree with bandwidth cutoff's. And there's limits to what a smartphone can do and website it can display. I use a Chromebook, Chromebooks are paperweights without a Data connection. So again, i state no cap limits on hotspot after a set amount throttle it back some like 3g (no 2g throttling, that is just ridiculous). Verizon wireless rejoined the unlimited data plan for both post and pre paid, included hotspot is 10Gb@4g afterwards 3g. Either choose to meet the customer's service requests or another company will, and those customers will take their money elsewhere