Complaints

Highlighted

Complaints

I tried calling the customer service number in regards about a few complaints I’ve made over the years about my phone being hacked and advising Boost to beef up network defense. All of them were extremely rude and avoided my question entirely. Luckily I got on supervisors employee number: *****, her name was Samm. They kept say dodging my simple question of “are all calls recorded able to be referenced?” I just wanted to double check my complaint. Is it possible to get corporate involved? I am very upset as to how I was treated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I still haven’t received any answers from my last post. I had some very rude customer service reps who blatantly disregarded my question. My question is: “ are complaints called indexed in the Boost mobile system to later be retrieved or referenced? I also wish to speak to corporate about the encounters I’ve had over the phone with these reps.
Highlighted

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you feel like this. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

Complaints

I tried calling the customer service number in regards about a few complaints I’ve made over the years about my phone being hacked and advising Boost to beef up network defense. All of them were extremely rude and avoided my question entirely. Luckily I got on supervisors employee number: *****, her name was Samm. They kept say dodging my simple question of “are all calls recorded able to be referenced?” I just wanted to double check my complaint. Is it possible to get corporate involved? I am very upset as to how I was treated.