Cant log into my account

Groupie

Re: Cant log into my account

Iv been having the same problem. Called boost told them what was happening was told they can log in fine on there end. So. I tried it again then few hundred more times still nothing. I know the password but its still not working trying to activate new phone not amused
Groupie

I am having the same issue
Agent

Hello, Arminh1111.

To send a Private Message, click your user name on the top, then copy and paste the person's username on the search filed, select "users" tab, click on the user you're looking for, and click "send private message". All required fields are marked with an *.

~AmyM25

~AmyM25

how do I send a private message

Agent

Hello, maduke. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us to take a look into this matter. Please send us a private message for further assistance.

did you ever get a response? I can't log in to my account. I can log in with niece's and son's info but not with mine

Agent

Hi @gremt. You can find your call history online accessing your account in this website http://boost.co/1WJ1meg. From the home tab, you would see the "I want to..." Menu, from which you may select View Account history.

I would like by past phone records ror the last 60 days
Groupie

What is my pin

Groupie

I need pin