Cant log into my account

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Cant log into my account

Don’t fret, MG95! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

I cant sign into my account it keeps telling me I have the wrong pin number and when I ask to send me a text for the pin it says something went wrong

Good morning, mycatmouse! We apologize for that issue!

To further work this out, please send us a private message including a screenshot of the error message you get when trying to log-in.

We'd love to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

Now I'm having this issue from my PC with the link you provided  PLEASE HELP

Time on calls any more
Agent

Thank you for the details, @Cranky. We have tested the page and it seems to be working properly. Have you tried clearing the cookies and browsing history of your browser? Have you tried with a different browser?

~Nosh_CxUx

Same for me it gives you the option go to account the next screen is complete gibberish small little blue words that are scrambled can't click on anything won't open you can get on through your phone but the website is completely different can't even and view account activity anymore shows calls that you've made but doesn't show The X doesn't show Media texts anymore this new website is crap like they change Snapchat crap to

I cannot log in on my account through the PC it gives me the option to get to account once I get there it goes to a screen with scrambled words won't let me click on anything and from my phone said completely different website I cannot view my account activity like I used to doesn't show me my times when I've called someone or my media text messages anymore need to be fixed or I need to switch cuz I need these for work as well I've called and complained before about a month ago it was fixed probably 2 weeks later now back to this crap this new website if you are trying to do is crap

Hello, Cranky! Sorry for the late reply, and please accept our sincere apologies for this situation.

Are you having this issue when trying to log-in to your Boost account from a PC? Or is this happening when using the "My Boost" app?

We truly care about helping you!

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

Yes. I hope I can get an Agent to reply. I pull up Boost and go to upper right and click on sign in and the sign in page shows for a split second and then switches to one that is basically blank except for all the Boost headers at the top and nothing I click on brings up my account or the chance to Sign In.

This after my phone was stolen and I suspended service. My wife's account was separated to remain active creating two Family Plan accounts. So, when after she suggested I reactivate her original free Boost phone for joining and being assured by the phone rep who reactivated it NOTHING had changed when my phone number was suspended I find my Auto Payment was taken out AGAIN after only 12 days and we had two family plan accounts. I called the number for help with NO options to get a live person then play with that until I get an option get a representative who puts the two back together with mine as the Primary again. And then am told that my Auto Payment will be TAKEN AGAIN  in 18 days and how to deal with that. I go into my wife's phone number and that is showing corrected. And that's when the trouble started. I tried to sign into my account, the Primary Family Plan Account to confirm all was corrected there and that is when I  could not get the sign in page.