Cant log into my account

Agent

Re: Cant log into my account

We apologize for this experience, @andersonh19. Our website is currently under maintenance which may cause technical difficulties when trying to log into your account or make any other activities on the page.

We can try to place the order for you. Can you please send us a private message so we can assist you further? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

I was trying to login to my boost account to get order a new phone and it keeps saying something has gone wrong please try again later. I need to order my phone ASAP.
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please delete your browser cookies and history, then try again. If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code. 

Enthusiast

Im having the same issue, and not sure what to do.
Agent

Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

How do I private message you...I don't see that.

Agent

Ah, I see! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Accomplice

I've done that too and it still does the same thing.  I think that worked one time last week.  But every time after that I clear and it still doesn't work.

Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @ccook316. We'd love to help. Can you please try to clear the cookies and cache of the browsers and try again? If the issue persists please let us know.