Cannot retrieve my PIN

Highlighted

Cannot retrieve my PIN

My phone was lost and I ordered a new phone and as I was going to retrieve my PIN to access my account i didn’t remember my PIN. When I go to retrieve it it says that it’ll send a text to my number but since i literally don’t have my phone i can’t. i’m assuming my email is apart of my account but there’s literally no way I can input the email. how can i retrieve my pin? i cannot find a support email to contact.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi there! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

I didn’t retrieve my PIN number, then whenever I did click “forgot pin” I put in my number and it said that “something went wrong” I don’t understand
Agent

Hi there Noehgarcia. Please send us a private message with your phone number and we will be able to help. Victor21

Highlighted

Cannot retrieve my PIN

My phone was lost and I ordered a new phone and as I was going to retrieve my PIN to access my account i didn’t remember my PIN. When I go to retrieve it it says that it’ll send a text to my number but since i literally don’t have my phone i can’t. i’m assuming my email is apart of my account but there’s literally no way I can input the email. how can i retrieve my pin? i cannot find a support email to contact.