Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Cancelling add-on services

My wife accidentally added the caller ID service to her phone on our family plan. I can't seem to figure out how to cancel the service from the myboost website. It was only added to her phone, and I don't have a pin to get into her device from the website and she has no idea what it is either. Should I just go to a store or call the 800 number? Any info is appreciated, thanks!
See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello, willycmack! Thank you for reaching out to us here. We're here to help! Can you private message us with your phone number so we can take a closer look?

My wife accidentally added the caller ID service to her phone on our family plan. I can't seem to figure out how to cancel the service from the myboost website. It was only added to her phone, and I don't have a pin to get into her device from the website and she has no idea what it is either. Should I just go to a store or call the 800 number? Any info is appreciated, thanks!
See more topics labeled with: