Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cancel service

Go to solution
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Cancel service

Hi there, leslieloyaa. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the account. To better assist you, please send us a private message. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Recently I had my phone and went to Apple for a battery change, my phone was expanded therefore they gave me a new phone instead. My mother got me my phone a while ago and she created my account. When trying to activate my phone it asked for a pin, I didnt know this pin neither did my mom so we went to boost mobile near by and I had to pay for a new number and plan, I am currently paying for my phone but my mom is still getting charged for the old phone. the lady at boost said she would cancel it but its been 3 months and my mom is still getting charged. How can we cancel it now!!! 

Highlighted

Hey there, rbren127! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message. 

Groupie

Hello, I'm looking to cancel my Boost service, but port my current phone number to my new provider. What do I need to do in order to do this? Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi @acmpr959 

Can you send us a private message so we can follow up? - E.J.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

The phones are part of a family plan and no longer needed. How can i remove them from the plan and my payment option.

Highlighted

@acmpr959 

Hi there. Thank you for being a customer. Your account will cancel automatically (as long as you don't have auto pay) in 60 days when you do not use the phone or add funds . When your account is canceled, you will lose your phone number and will be unable to port your number to another carrier.  - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cancel service

How do i cancel service on 2 phones i no longer need.