Can't swap phone-submit button not working

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

I am attempting to switch to a new phone.  I have to change from a $25 plan to a $35 plan with 4G. I am on the "review and submit" page where it shows me the plan changes and phone changes I am making. The submit button is red and when I click on it nothing happens.  I didn't get any errors with serial numbers or SIM card numbers.  I've tried on Chrome and IE, neither work.  I've also tried activating through the phone and that didn't work either. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Not applicable

Use your home computer. If you don't have a home computer or laptop. Ask a family member or a friend. Sign into your account and see if that helps/works.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey ocripcurrent,  please Private Message us your phone number, pin and DEC or IMEI of the phone you want to put on your account so we can assist you with the process.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am having this problem as well. I am switching to a backup phone while I repair my current device. How do I find a solution?

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thanks for the help.  The web page was working when I checked again yesterday so I was able to get my phone swapped out on my own.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hello @newuser1 ! Can you please send me a private message? I'd like to help you with the switch.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am attempting to switch to a new phone.  I have to change from a $25 plan to a $35 plan with 4G. I am on the "review and submit" page where it shows me the plan changes and phone changes I am making. The submit button is red and when I click on it nothing happens.  I didn't get any errors with serial numbers or SIM card numbers.  I've tried on Chrome and IE, neither work.  I've also tried activating through the phone and that didn't work either.