Can’t completely online order

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been trying to order an iPhone online for my son for 5 days. The order is pending & then cancelled by Boost a few hours later. My billing & shipping address are the same. I actually just used the same card & address to order a phone last week. There is no problem with my bank. I have spoken to 3 customer service individuals & no one can explain why this is happening.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing inconveniences with your order. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been trying to order an iPhone online for my son for 5 days. The order is pending & then cancelled by Boost a few hours later. My billing & shipping address are the same. I actually just used the same card & address to order a phone last week. There is no problem with my bank. I have spoken to 3 customer service individuals & no one can explain why this is happening.