Can't buy a phone online

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can't buy a phone online

So for a few weeks now when I try to buy a phone on the website, it keep getting an error message. This is getting really frustrating because I just want to buy a new iphone and I don't feel comfortable buying things over the phone (if that is even an option I haven't tried). Is anyone else having this issue?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Accomplice

I know this is an old thread but ran into this issue several months ago when trying to buy a phone for my son. Kept getting to the 'review order' page, then I'd get that same error message. I ended up calling and spending half an hour on the phone, but finally got the phone.

Now, I'm trying to upgrade my own phone and was on hold an hour! As I was typing this, support came on. 12 minutes later, I was able to order the phone that I tried to buy online. Yeesh! Now, it's supposed to be here by Tuesday. We'll see....

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! When buying online you need to make sure that the address that you are entering for shipping is the exact same as the address that is registered for the card with your bank. If that still doesn't work, we recommend that you clear your browser's cookies and cache, then try again. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

I am having the same issue and NOTHING WORKS! This has beed the most frustrating experience.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there veronicaStar31. Please try refreshing the browser and clearing the cache and cookies. Victor21

Highlighted
Not applicable

I cant't even reach the screen where I am to put in my information. After I put the phone in my cart and pick my desired shipping speed, I get an error message when I click the button labled, "Next: Billing and Shipping." I have attatched a screenshot of the error message I get.

IMG_5593.jpg

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mjp6876. Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;
1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card. 
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im having the same problem.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, veronicaStar31! Thanks for reaching out. So sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please tell us more about the error you have been getting? Do you have a screenshot? 

Be aware, more common issues that some customers have experienced are due to the billing address on the card that is different of the shipping address. Please make sure you have the same address to complete the order. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can't buy a phone online

So for a few weeks now when I try to buy a phone on the website, it keep getting an error message. This is getting really frustrating because I just want to buy a new iphone and I don't feel comfortable buying things over the phone (if that is even an option I haven't tried). Is anyone else having this issue?