Can not login to pay bill

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Can not login to pay bill

It took a while to finally get a working answer, but after posting my problem on Facebook, Twitter and here, someone was finally able to help me. I'm guessing that person from VM who was answering questions on Twitter, actually read, and understood what I wrote. You can't dial *729 when your phone has been shut off because you can't get online to pay your bill. That person gave me an actual phone number to call to make my payment. I was able to borrow a neighbor's phone to make the call. It is pretty sad that it took most of a day to get a useable answer.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by. We are aware of the issue, we're doing our best to get this resolved in a timely manner. Please note that you can also make a payment by dialing *729 from your Virgin Mobile phone or purchasing a Top-up card in-store. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can't log in since yesterday. I can't make a payment so my phone is down. If they want to keep a lon-time customer they should fix it stat or at the very least acknowledge the issue and give a ETTR.

Not applicable

Yeah, I can't log in either.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Can not login to pay bill

Hi there. I've been trying to log into my acct to pay my bill, but have not been able to log in online or with the app, and not my phone service has been cut off. Normally this would just be an inconvenience but I have some health issues and my phone is my lifeline, incase of an emergency. There is no explanation on your website. When I attempt to log in the little red circle just keeps spinning away and nothing happens. With the app, I attempt to pay and again nothing happens. If nothing else, a little screen telling me why I can't log in would be nice.