Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Can I trade boost mobile my iPhone XR for an 11?

I have a iPhone XR in great conditions and I was wondering if I can go to boost and trade it to get an 11 for a smaller price?
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hi, MoisesMadeIt. The Trade & Save Program, powered by Brightstar, allows you to trade in most of your old or unwanted phones (regardless of carrier or manufacturer) in exchange for a credit toward a new phone or accessory. The Trade & Save Program offers trade-in credits for many phones from other carriers. You can check eligibility and the trade-in value at any of our participating Boost Mobile stores:

1. Visit your local Boost retailer.
  2. Ask if your current phone qualifies for an in-store credit towards the purchase of a new Boost phone.
  3. Purchase your new Boost device and trade in your old eligible device.

I have a iPhone XR in great conditions and I was wondering if I can go to boost and trade it to get an 11 for a smaller price?