Can I get my number changed?

Go to solution
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can I get my number changed?

Hey there, Cillairizarry1! Sorry for the late reply! You can actually change your number using our online self-service system.

To carry out this task, please follow these steps:

To change your number using our self-service system, please follow the below steps:

1) - Log-in to your Boost Mobile account at: http://boost.co/1WJ1meg.

2) - Go to the "Settings" tab and under the "I want to" section, click on "Change phone number."

3) - Enter the ZIP code for the area where you make most of your calls to check your coverage.

4) - After the system confirms coverage, click on "Submit".

5) - Finally, click on "Change my phone number" and the success message will show the new phone number.

To program your device with the new number, please update the phone's Data Profile. The phone must reboot to successfully set up the new number.

Please let us know if these steps could help you resolve the issue you reported.

We're here to serve you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

I need help yochangemynumber plz
Agent

Hi Paulas70!

The reason for this to happen varies a lot depending on the case, but we'd like to do some investigating and see if can figure this out asap. Please send us a private message with your current phone number and account pin. If your changing to another area code, we'll need that as well. We'll be waiting for your reply.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

I have tried to change my number I do every step it says to do then I get try back later, I try back later and get the same thing

Good afternoon Traijan and thank you for reporting this issue. We're sorry to know you've had a tough time receiving calls from people you don't know.

To change your number using our self-service system, please follow the below steps:

1) - Log-in to your Boost Mobile account at: http://boost.co/1WJ1meg.

2) - Go to the "Settings" tab and under the "I want to" section, click on "Change phone number."

3) - Enter the ZIP code for the area where you make most of your calls to check your coverage.

4) - After the system confirms coverage, click on "Submit".

5) - Finally, click on "Change my phone number" and the success message will show the new phone number.

To program your device with the new number, please update the phone's Data Profile. The phone must reboot to successfully set up the new number.

Please let us know if these steps could help you resolve the issue you reported.

We're here to serve you.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can I get my number changed?

I have my phone now about 3 weeks, and since 1 week ago, I've been getting tons of annoying calls (I never had anybody call me on my old AT&T line that I didn't know) and then I get calls for Daniel, I'm guessing that was the person that had this number before.

I'm also guessing it's a "well used" number and likely all out there with the different spammers and hackers etc based on how many calls I get that are spam.

So, being that I've only had it about 3 weeks can I get boost mobile to give me a new phone number and hope that it won't be so well used or do I have to put up with the spam and keep blocking numbers right and left?