Caller ID/CNAM issues

Highlighted

Caller ID/CNAM issues

I hope this is the correct place to ask about this, and maybe get some help from a staff member. I've tried to get this resolved through Chat and calling CS, but that seems to make matters only worse. I am contacting you about the same issue I am CONTINUALLY having with your company: how you are displaying my name in Caller ID/CNAM registry databases. Apparently, when the last agent entered my name info, they DID NOT use the spelling in my account name, nor did they spell it *specifically* the way I requested in my chat with them. So, this is now STILL causing the same issues I am having with verification services. They won't send me verification texts/calls because their computers don't believe my phone number is "registered" to me.  This is causing me multiple delays with credit card companies, PayPal, my bank, and any others businesses that have moved over to this 2-step verification process. Can I please get in contact with someone who will correct this problem **properly**?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

Caller ID/CNAM issues

I hope this is the correct place to ask about this, and maybe get some help from a staff member. I've tried to get this resolved through Chat and calling CS, but that seems to make matters only worse. I am contacting you about the same issue I am CONTINUALLY having with your company: how you are displaying my name in Caller ID/CNAM registry databases. Apparently, when the last agent entered my name info, they DID NOT use the spelling in my account name, nor did they spell it *specifically* the way I requested in my chat with them. So, this is now STILL causing the same issues I am having with verification services. They won't send me verification texts/calls because their computers don't believe my phone number is "registered" to me.  This is causing me multiple delays with credit card companies, PayPal, my bank, and any others businesses that have moved over to this 2-step verification process. Can I please get in contact with someone who will correct this problem **properly**?