Enthusiast

Re: Call and text history

from 06/29/018 copy text massages alton harban

Enthusiast

from 06/29/018 text cops please alton harban

@Winter2018

Hi. Can you try to send the private message to this profile or any other agent's profile?

- E.J.

Enthusiast

No such option to send you a message
Agent

Hey there, @Winter2018! Thanks for being part of our Boost Mobile Community. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN, so we can help you.  

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Enthusiast

Is there an answer as to why the text history is blank when I know for a fact I text daily?
Agent

Hey there, Dalebeldson74! We'll be pleased to help. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

I understand what you are saying, but what I am saying is I haven't had any text history shown on my text log for weeks. And my call log doesn't even have half the calls listed. That is why I am asking you these questions about upgrading my plan and asking for you to send me a copy of the call history and text historyfor last 60 days.
Agent

Hi Dalebeldson74!

You can view the phone numbers you've called and texted as well as the date and time they were sent up to 60 days in the past.  Though most numbers will be available, we can't guarantee that you'll see them all. Details such as embedded pictures or contents of text messages are not available online or by request.  If you need to keep records of texts, there are several apps available from the Google Play and the Apple Store.

EdwinRG

Highlighted

Call and text history

Hi there,, I have a few questions before I renew my service. I am wondering why my call history online does not show a lot of incoming calls? Also, my text messaging history is completely empty. How can I get an accurate call/text history for last 30 days? If I upgrade my plan, will the call/text history work better and be more accurate? Thanks.