Broken phone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Broken phone

My phone broke last Friday, and I've been trying to buy a new phone online through the Boost website. However, I tried to use my card several times, but BM keeps recalling the purchase. I have also tried to stop auto payments and payments in general (my phone's broken so I don't want to be paying for NOTHING), but I can't figure out how to stop this. I checked the address on my card and I changed the address in my boost mobile account to be the same, but nothing works. I wanted to go to a Boost Mobile shop, but I can't call to see if they are open, and I have no car.

So the big things I need help with is: how do I stop payments because I'm basically paying for nothing right now. Also, I would like to buy a new phone online. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, acaf5b. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Broken phone

My phone broke last Friday, and I've been trying to buy a new phone online through the Boost website. However, I tried to use my card several times, but BM keeps recalling the purchase. I have also tried to stop auto payments and payments in general (my phone's broken so I don't want to be paying for NOTHING), but I can't figure out how to stop this. I checked the address on my card and I changed the address in my boost mobile account to be the same, but nothing works. I wanted to go to a Boost Mobile shop, but I can't call to see if they are open, and I have no car.

So the big things I need help with is: how do I stop payments because I'm basically paying for nothing right now. Also, I would like to buy a new phone online.