Bought a new phone through Boost Up and did not receive a confirmation email or anything

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Bought a new phone through Boost Up and did not receive a confirmation email or anything

So I bought a new phone through Boost Up over the weekend and I never received a confirmation email with an order/reference #. The money was taken out of my account and I got an email confirming my new monthly bill amount, but nothing about the phone I bought.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Enthusiast

same!!!! and they won't give me my money back til they create a case and get back to me in 72hrs   IMG_9440 (1).jpg

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Sarahh_587! Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I had the same thing happen to me. But, I wasn’t able to save my reference number so I don’t have one.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

? I've received no private message in my inbox!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I've been with Boost Mobile for 5 years and i was happy about it until i attempted to get a new phone through BoostUp! last week.

My card was charged, i received no info / no order number, no tracking info. There is no one to help answer these questions and i'm left unable to ensure i get my phone whenever / if it does ever ship without tracking info: I live in a busy building where packages get stolen and i need to know when it arrives to go pick it up from a package 'closet' before it gets taken by someone else.

I'm beyond frustrated now, i'm disabled, my last phone died and i have no ability to get help with any of this. I'm reaching out here before i contact my card issuer, stop payment entirely and find another provider.

Can someone contact me and help with this?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello Konkido. Can you tell me what seems to be the issue? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought a new phone over a month ago that boost is pushing with high standards... It's a piece of junk & they won't even back it up
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm not very happy @all with boost Mobile right now... & About to switch back to my old service..!?!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I don't have an order number! And how do u private message