Boostup

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Boostup

Hey there! So sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately although you could appear to be eligible for the program but you might fail the identity check by the system. If you really believe that everything is all right with your information you used, you can contact us via a private message for further assistance. Thank you.

My account also states that i am eligible for boost-up but when following the prompts to purchase a phone it says "apparently im not eligible", can you help me as well?

Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will verify your eligibility. Victor21

Accomplice

No, I just became eligible within the last couple of weeks. I'm the only one with the account pin and the actual account holder.
Agent

Hi there dani1979. Thank you for contacting us. Do you or anyone at the address used to place the order have a pending account balance with Sprint? Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boostup

I wanted to know why it states that I'm eligible for the Boostup Program but when I attempt to purchase a phone it says I'm not eligible. I've received an email and notification when I sign into my account.