BoostUp

Go to solution
4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: BoostUp

:/ thank you!
Agent

Unfortunately, you won't be able to fix it, since your account has been already canceled. Keep in mind the account is automatically canceled in 120 days when you do not use the phone or add funds. 

Groupie

Ohh, that sucks. Thanks. So to fix that I would just have to put funds in my account again, right?
Agent

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us. Please keep in mind your account will cancel automatically in 120 days when you do not use the phone or add funds. When your account is canceled, you will lose your phone number and will be unable to port your number to another carrier. Unfortunately, you are unable to see your transaction information since your account has been already removed from our system. We truly apologize. 

Groupie

BoostUp

I haven’t payed for my phone in a year since I wasn’t working. Although I have been a customer for 120 days, idk how many payments I’ve made since I can’t see history past 90 days. I got a text message about the BoostUp but everytime I click to check if I’m eligible it says my service is interrupted since I haven’t paid. I tried calling Boost but I can’t get in contact with an actual person.