Boost up

Go to solution
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Boost up

Hey there, @Issabaddie101! We've replied to your private message. We'll continue the assistance there! 

I’m having the same issue trying to buy my iPhone XS Max 

please help me

Agent

Hi, BigJerm. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Same thing happened to me. I don't see anywhere to PM you and I don't think you've even been online in a week. I called the number on the website and it took me through the ringer. On my to end up telling me to go purchase it online. Sad that you can never get a person.
Groupie

They did an awesome job helping me.
Agent

Hey there @Grumpydad77 We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message with the phone number you're trying to call? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Boost up

I went online today found a phone I wanted and went to use my Boost up and they said it wouldn't go through that I need to confirm my identity then they gave me a number that's disconnected I called back and kept getting the runaround