Boost up

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Boost up

I have had that for a long time I have had more than 12 so I don't understand why I am allowed to do it
Agent

Unfortunately not. You have to get the phone on one payment. 

The rule to apply for BoostUp! is to have the last 12 or more consecutive payments on time. 

Accomplice

Ii do not have a premier grace period program so why am I not aloud to do boost up when I have a customer since 2012
Accomplice

Outside of boost up is there any other way to be able to get a phone but pay it off over time
Agent

Hi there, johnsonchelsi22. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! installment option.  You can see if you're eligible in account online once you log in with your phone number and PIN. Here's the link: https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:MyAccount

Accomplice

What is the premier grace period program?
Accomplice

Why am I not eligible for boost up when I have been with boost mobile since 2012??
Agent

Hi, johnsonchelsi22! Any Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments and is not enrolled in the Premier Grace Period program is eligible for BoostUP! Here https://www5.boostmobile.com/#!/support/faq/account-management/BoostUP/ you can find the details.

Accomplice

How many more payments do I have to make in order to qualify because I have been with boost mobile since 2012!
Highlighted
Groupie

I to am upset about this. I been wirh boost mobile and i make all my payments on time or days before the paiment date.
I called customer service yesterday to ask what was happening that i dont get the option for boost up and they checked the system and confirmed that i been a customer for a long time i a should be quelified already But im not. And then they told me to just keep using the service and make the payments.
They didn't even try to help me or find a solution. Man this is a bummer and not fair. I been on this for almost 2 years and im not qualified for Boost Up.
What's going on it's sopose to be 12 monthly payments on time u the persons is good for thys option...but me no way.